Saturday, June 6, 2009

Yard Sale Saturday!

Its been a busy weekend so far. Chris's brother came down from NJ with his wife Christina and their super adorable son, Nathan on Thursday evening. Briar and Nathan are already in cahoots together. Briar is probably going to gain at least five lbs as it seems he is fast learner when it comes to who drops the best table scraps. It also greatly amuses me to see my pup following Nathan around INHALING the lovely scents of his diaper. I tell you this is the beginning of a life long friendship.
We got up bright and early this morning to have a yard sale, or rather a parking lot sale...since we dont technically have our own personal yard. Its amazing how much stuff Chris and I have managed to pack into this little two bedroom home in only two short years. Well after much agnony of what should, could or would be sold, we've managed a fairly large gathering of junk to sell! The men are playing video games while Christina and I are blogging, err I mean selling stuff. So far so good.
Briar on the otherhand is having the worst Saturday ever (in his mind of course). He is couped up for the time being so as not to scare off potential buyers. He will survive though since we have plans to play some serious frisbee this afternoon to make up for this lack of freedom this morning.
Overall we are having a great weekend having family in town visiting. I will post back later with the sales results. Wish me luck on getting rid of all this junk, I mean valuable items. ;)

2 comments:

  1. I'm up for some Frisbee, and maybe some shopping somewhere in between all the chaos...and I think the garage sale is most definitely a success!

    ReplyDelete