Sunday, June 14, 2009

25th Birthday!

So this weekend I headed to NJ to celebrate my 25th Birthday with friends and family! All in all it was a great time. Briar, of course, was along for the ride. He had an awesome time frolicking in the sunshine all weekend. My husband suprised me with an awesome windchime early saturday morning as well as a ice cream cake topped with a drawing of a horse...LOL...I will most definetly be posting pics when I get back to VA. Briar also enjoyed some Bday cake (mainly cuz he begged for so long that I finally gave in and let him have a piece). Also will have pics of said begging posted sometime this week. Got to see my super adorable nephew this AM. Sorry for the short post, but we have a seven hour drive ahead of us...Im sure the cats have devoured all their food and are pacing the floors of VA home as we speak!

1 comment:

  1. I will be expecting photos pronto!! You know, since I could not attend the "singing, cake cutting, cake devouring, birthday party".

    ReplyDelete