Monday, June 8, 2009

Back to reality...

So today it was back to reality. Guest went home, much to Briars dismay, and Chris and I headed back to work. My day started interestingly enough (as most Mondays do) with a client waiting for me in the parking lot. I pulled into the parking lot chatting away to Chris's mom, sipping my fabulous coffee, feeling really pretty good when I saw a ginormous dog hanging out of a truck waiting for my arrival. Of course I was wearing my brand new Greys Anatomy scrubs (which immeadiately jinxed me for the day). Well all in all the day wasnt so bad: just one biting dog, a dog with maggots, and a some really adorable puppies. Plus my scrubs survived fairly unscathed...They are must have scrubs for anyone in the medical field. Very comfy and stylish. Check them out at the Barco website below...plus there is a great sale going on right now!

http://www.a1barcoscrubs.com/4153-greys-anatomy.htm

3 comments:

  1. Way to go finding a good sale!!! You make me proud!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excuse me missy, where on earth have you been...It is Thursday and this post was written on Mon. Do I need to drive on down to VA right now and force you to write a new post?????

    ReplyDelete
  3. Still? Nothing, this is getting really pathetic!

    ReplyDelete