Sunday, June 7, 2009

Love my Keurig

So following a somewhat successful yardsale yesterday, we decided to pack up and head out to the stores with our earnings. As some may know, I am thoroughly obsessed with my Keurig k-cup coffee maker that I got for Easter this year. I was suprised to see that EVERY store we went to yesterday is now selling the Keurig coffee makers. This is a must have item for all coffee drinkers. My sister-in-law and I have been drinking yummy cups of coffee all weekend together. Its so quick and easy and best of all it makes like zero mess in my kitchen. I even might have the hubby interested in coffee now. I was also thrilled to get an email from greenmountaincoffee.com stating that the new summer flavors are out. I must say that the wild mountain blueberry is like a little cup of heaven each morning. Peach is the newest summer flavor and I will be ordering this week. Ill have to let you know how it is.
Ok so back to shopping. I LOVE the greys anatomy scrubs that I bought yesterday and cant wait to debut them at work tomorrow. Surley a dog will vomit or pee on me within the first 30 minutes tomorrow. Oh well, comes with the job. Chris also got some new stuff as well. I have to say my favorite is his new "Im a fun guy" T-shirt that has a picture of a mushroom on it. While the shirt is cute, the look on my hubby's face everytime he reads it to you and then giggles is priceless.
So today is Sunday, which means that today is Jay, Christina and Nathans last day in Virginia. The boys are getting in as much Wii as possible before they have to leave. Ahhh men will be men. Well Im going to go spend time with the family. I will be adding a bunch of pics this afternoon from this weekend. Check back later :)

No comments:

Post a Comment